Pest Control Coming Tomorrow.. Should I be worried?

tcampbell23

Market
Reaction score
So I came home to a note on my door saying the pest control is coming to treat my home
Tomorrow. My stand is open so my sump is exposed.. What should I do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our pest control guys are pretty well-trained but it depends on your pest control people and how much trust you have in them. Our guy came into the room and saw the tank and immediately mentioned it and knew what to avoid. We didn't say anything so it just depends on how do you think your pest control person is

No need to worry! The pest control technician are trained to know how their products work and where to put them inside and outside of a home safely. There are many pest controls like
a>. Only you have to ask your pest control technician about the do and don't s after pest control.

I've had no problems with them spraying in the house, I just asked them to avoid my tank room totally and they've always done a good job.

... and now have a cockroach problem under the tank :p :D

typemismatch;1072065 wrote: I've had no problems with them spraying in the house, I just asked them to avoid my tank room totally and they've always done a good job.

... and now have a cockroach problem under the tank :p :D

Ask them to use a gel bait such as maxforce under the tank. It will work fine

Yep as long as you make them aware of the tank before they begin, you should be fine.

Jenn

Back