Pet Mountain?

nickh06

Market
Reaction score
Anyone ever order from this company? Looks like they have the same substrates as brs but 1/2 the price.

dball711;1012420 wrote: I have, good results every time.

Awesome, thanks. Can't believe the prices they offer on some of their stuff. Mag pumps for near 1/2 price.. wow!

I have too, a UV bulb, sent on time and well packaged. I subscribed to their mail list and they still send me coupons.

Camellia;1012462 wrote: Because of their cool videos ;)

Honestly used to love BRS but lately seems like things have changed up there. Last time I ordered from them they shipped me a package that was missing 2 out of the 3 items I ordered. Had to wait another 2 weeks to get them. CS was lacking at best

What kind of substrate are you looking for? I found CaribSea Seaflor Special Grade online at Petsmart for $35, and if you order enough you can get free home delivery, and $15 off as well. For 4 - 40lb bags, it works out to $125 total delivered. I think they must have a glitch, because free shipping seems ridiculous for 160lbs of sand.

Nickh06;1012477 wrote: Honestly used to love BRS but lately seems like things have changed up there. Last time I ordered from them they shipped me a package that was missing 2 out of the 3 items I ordered. Had to wait another 2 weeks to get them. CS was lacking at best

Their shipping department sucks. They've sent me stuff I haven't ordered three times.

Declanisadog;1012534 wrote: Their shipping department sucks. They've sent me stuff I haven't ordered three times.

Looks like they need an inventory analyst on staff! :shades:

Skriz;1012540 wrote: Looks like they need an inventory analyst on staff! :shades:

Haha...I think that every time. The funny part is I started in shipping at the company I work for, and now I get to yell at them at least once a week for this exact same type of mistake.

Declanisadog;1012542 wrote: Haha...I think that every time. The funny part is I started in shipping at the company I work for, and now I get to yell at them at least once a week for this exact same type of mistake.

lol that's too funny, I suppose that is why amazon uses robots

djatl;1012528 wrote: What kind of substrate are you looking for? I found CaribSea Seaflor Special Grade online at Petsmart for $35, and if you order enough you can get free home delivery, and $15 off as well. For 4 - 40lb bags, it works out to $125 total delivered. I think they must have a glitch, because free shipping seems ridiculous for 160lbs of sand.

That's a great deal, I went with the arag alive special grade. A bit more expensive but saved about $65 vs ordering from BRS.

djatl;1012528 wrote: What kind of substrate are you looking for? I found CaribSea Seaflor Special Grade online at Petsmart for $35, and if you order enough you can get free home delivery, and $15 off as well. For 4 - 40lb bags, it works out to $125 total delivered. I think they must have a glitch, because free shipping seems ridiculous for 160lbs of sand.

I ordered over 200lbs of sand from Drs Foster and Smith about two years back. Got free shipping because the total was over $50. Kinda felt like I fleeced them, even though that was within the rules. I felt bad for the FedEx guy too...

Back