Petco Dollar Per Gallon Sale Starts 06-28-15

ghbrewer

Market
Reaction score
FYI,

Got an email yesterday. Petco's dollar per gallon sale starts this Sunday the 28th, and runs through 8/8/15.

Grant, is it really 8/8? I need a 20g top off and didn't see anything on their site. Haven't been to the store yet.

Thanks!

That is what the flyer stated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qasimja;1042603 wrote: so i can get a 125 gallon for $125 dollars?

No, the sale only applies to in-stock (Aqueon I believe) tanks up to 55g.

ghbrewer;1042606 wrote: No, the sale only applies to in-stock (Aqueon I believe) tanks up to 55g.

ooh ok gotcha thanks

Not sure, given that this sell is for Aqueon tanks. I think Aqueon has a page online outlining which tanks are tempered and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<!-- gcu-updated ame -->https://youtu.be/Yb9K3IGXwC0<!-- gcu-updated /ame -->

dont have polarized filter or oakleys. they are so cheap, might just drill anyway.

image.jpg
alt="" />

n/m

aqueon knows how to take away my joy

Russ-IV;1042663 wrote: dont have polarized filter or oakleys. they are so cheap, might just drill anyway.

aqueon knows how to take away my joy

You should still be able to drill the back

I am pretty sure the sides are tempered as well on the 55g, but not sure... But hey, if you're willing to give it a go, we might all learn something...

This is a really good deal. Last time I bought a 29 gal . I decided not to use it . Then used the glass from that to build a sump. Still cheaper than buying glass from a shop.
I think most of the larger ones have all the sides tempered, so that , they can use thinner glass.

I seem to remember that sometimes Petco gets Tetra tanks in for the Dollar per gallon sale. I think that may cause some confusion as well.

When we drilled picoreefguy 's 40 G breeder, he took his tetra back and bought a Aqueon and we drilled a hole in the bottom just fine.

Don't take my word for it... just double check everything.

Back