Petco Tank Sale

nano_reefer92

Market
Reaction score
Thier was a post earlier that said the same thing but no one gave an answer or i must have not seen the answer but when is this special and what tanks dose it include sorry i don't remember what the post said but i need to know soon because i will setup my cousins turtle tank soon after tomarrow because i already have some turtles for him and i know that they need a better home than a plastic tub so if someone can shine some light on this it would be gratly apreciated

That is my second job is working there (HAHA) I know but they got like a 40gal breeder setup for turtles for 115 but then u still got to buy the pump dock and whatever else, but no i have not herd of no dollar per gallon or else i would have been at my work buying more junk.

chris

Yea i gots to work there tomorrow night from 5-10 and i will check and let you know, they do have good deals on the turtle stuff just not on saltwater stuff except for fish. I end up having to special order all of mine but i still get 20% off so it aint so bad.

Chris

You can normally get 40 breeders for like 60 bucks right? Im pretty sure that what I paid for the last one I had.

Back