Phytoplankton and zooplankton inquiry’s

Jeremey’s reef

Reaction score
What are you guy’s and gals thoughts on dozing phytoplankton and zooplankton? Is there any real benefit from one or the other in your past experiences? Is there one you prefer in comparison? Can I doze both and how often should I do so? I’m sort of impatient and hoping to speed up some growth in my tank but don’t want to do anything detrimental to my frags. Are there any secrets to boost coral growth? Also can you share what you feed your lps coral I’m hoping for a burst in my candy cane frags just looking for insight on how to go about giving them the best chance of thriving in my tank

Stable water parameters and consistent healthy food is my secret, don't tell anyone lol. I feed reef roids twice daily and dose a lot of amino acids and carbohydrates, that being said I have a lot of coral and most people use reef roids a couple times per week. Phyto is good as well but I'm currently not dosing it.

Stable water parameters and consistent healthy food is my secret, don't tell anyone lol. I feed reef roids twice daily and dose a lot of amino acids and carbohydrates, that being said I have a lot of coral and most people use reef roids a couple times per week. Phyto is good as well but I'm currently not dosing it.
Your secrets safe with me

Back