Picking up a 90G RR tonight!! It starts....

knightmetro

Market
Reaction score
Well after a while with the Biocube 29, It's time to get into the right size.:yay:

(My biocube is still for sale btw.....:unsure: )

So I'm picking up a 6 mo. 90G RR AGA single overflow, Proclear wet/dry, Skimmer, Mah 7 and a JBJ 4.64w PC fixture. All for $350.

I have a guy about to start working on a custom stand for me. Birch. Tank raised to 38" for a better view. Thast goin to be about $450. Looks liek it's going to look AWSOME!! Will go with my IKEA furnature.

Here are my plans for the tank.

Full reef...of course.
2x 250w Metal halide setup.
Maybe some actinics for a better blue hue.
Upgrade to a MAG 9.5 probably.
Proclear wet/dry with built in refug.
UV Sterilizer

I'm sure I will think of more.

Right now I'm going to be keeping my eye out for some LR and LS to get this thing started soon. I have about 15lbs of dry MarcoRocks(Great rock and great price!!!) fiji in the closet and about 30lbs of LR in my Biocube to transfer. Along with ~30 of LS to bring over to seed all the new stuff.

Keep an eye out for me guys! 95% of everything I have bought and will buy has been off this site. Ths is where the deals are and the knowledge is!

Thank you everyone for all the help in the past.

If anyone has some things lying around that would benifit my setup, just let me know. I'm keeping my eyes peeled.

More posts to come!! I'll shoot off some pics of the gear tomarrow.

congrats... that's a kickin' deal for sure... that pump alone is 60.00 used

Yeah, I'll probably be lookign to trade or sell it for a 9.5 eventually. Need the extra flow.

Stand and canopy first......

Man that thing was heavy!

Well it's all here now.

I have a little cleaning to do, but everything is in top-notch condition and all accounted for.

Mag 7
Proclear Wet/dry trickly filter with built in venturi prot. skimmer.
JBJ 48" 4x 64w PC fixture. 2 actinics and 2 daylights.
All the plumbing I need with a corner overflow

Well after lookign online for a bit, and comparing to a few things I'm lookign at around X-mas time, I'm probably goign to upgrade most of the equipment that it came with.

So if anyone is interested in the lights, the wet/dry, or the pump, let me know. All are in great shape. I'll put the proceeds into the stand I am having built.

Let the fun begin!:fish:

I'm looking into a large sump, a MH light retrofit or fixture, and a mag 9.5+.

Well I just put down half on my stand. They should start fabrication this Friday and I will have it in 2-3 weeks or so. $450 total for stand and canopy.

The stand will be standard 48x18, but it will be 38" high for better viewing.
tank_stand_cd_knight.jpg
alt="" />
All made of solid birch. I have a lot of light wood and birch IKEA furnature, so that why it was designed this way.

I sold all the hardware that I bought with this tank. I just sat down and realized I want a little more filter, MH lighting, a larger skimmer, and a stronger pump. I'm keeping my eyes peeled on here for people getting rid of these.

I just picked up used Mag 9.5 for $60 on here, and that should arrive soon.

Well this is going to be a slow project. I probably still won't have water in this untill After X-mas. I have to pay for my MCSA classes that start in Janurary. I have my A+ certification exam this Thursday, so wish me luck. It will lead to more $$, which means more in my tank and the 2002 Audi TT I'm picking up. Lol.....I wont what kind of tank would kit in the back of that one....:sad:

Back