Pics of new fish

william1

Market
Reaction score
So this is the powder brown tang I picked up from Marine design. Great price too might I add.
dscn359415308339100.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Yup super nice color and very active, along with eating good he was a great addition.

Awesome man, glad all is going well so far. I've toyed with the idea of one of these for a bit now, but I know my sohal wont play nice :(

I bet he wont like that at all. I added him not only for his nice markings and affordability, but becuase of the algea problem Ive been having. In the last week he has cleaned up at least half the algea and works daily on the rest. I plan on adding a sohal to the 180 but he will be the last fish I add.

Very nice! I miss my little PBR...

Like you said, not only are they truly stunning to look at, they can clean the bejesus out of your tank!!

Thanks everyone Im very pleased myself. Hopefully I can get back there to grap a few more fish..

Amberjack;361136 wrote: Nice William, looks to be at least 5-6 in.. I have one of those on my short list when I stock this 125.

Pictures are deciving hes only about 4" but he will have plenty of room to grow...

Thanks Joe and under the fish is a newley accuired chalice name unkown...

Omigod!! I love that one!! I named it..... hmmmm.... I forget! But he was my little buddy when I go there! Glad he found a good home!

vista;361197 wrote: it is very nice. I wish my tank was bigger to have this beautiful fish

actually, if it is the same one I know, it is pretty darn small, but it will definatley get bigger!

Looks good man!! I just purchased a Blonde NAso and will not get it for probably 2 long months.

Im just taking my time with my livestock picking just the right fish. Im trying to do about 4 or 5 tangs.

Back