Pictures of my Tri-Colored Anemone

bcavalli

Market
Reaction score
I thought I would share a few pictures of my anemone. I had my 90 gallon DT at the time and had it up for a few months and I always wanted an anemone . One came up on ARC and so I snatched him up. Now it's a year later and he is really blossoming. He is probably about the size of a basketball. I'm praying for him to split. Maybe one day. Lol

I took the pictures on my HTC M8 so please forgive the quality. A few of the pictures are with the night setting and other than that, I didn't alter or change anything. I wish I knew how. Lol.

I have him under the ReefBreeder Photon 48 LED and I'm at my afternoon ramp with whites at 65% and blues at 35%.

It's true colors are. Red / orange, green and fluorescent green. Anyhow, that's my interpretation. Lol. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

IMAG4065.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMAG4064.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMAG4062.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMAG4052.jpg
alt="" /></a>

tonymission;990314 wrote: Amazing color! I can only imagine how much better it looks in person!

Thank you Tony! You need to drop by when your working on this side of town and see if there is anything you want out of the frag tank.

I've seen it in person and wow!
Split split split split split split split split!!!!!

bcrueter;990531 wrote: yea if that splits you need to let me know first :)

Hey Brandon,
What's up with that, don't you see a line here......lol.
No, but seriously.....hehehe.

Thankyou Camellia! I started ramping up my feeding schedule. So either its going to split or outgrow my tank. Lol who knows which will happen first.

Well the day finally came. She split pretty much right down the middle.

&lt;a href=&quot;http://&quot;
IMAG4423.jpg
/></a>"&gt;
IMAG4423.jpg
alt="" /></a></a>

Brandon! I haven't decided if I'm going to offer it up for sale yet and if so exactly how much.

HAHA i understand just messing with you...and Marlan... congrats on the new addition.

Woooo hoooo, the super nem has split, good deal brother.... Congrats.
I would run over and grab that up but I have to get a few out of my tank first.

MYREEFCLUB0070;992899 wrote: Woooo hoooo, the super nem has split, good deal brother.... Congrats.
I would run over and grab that up but I have to get a few out of my tank first.

How many do you have now? Your getting overrun! Lol

tonymission;992908 wrote: Does that put me first in line? Ha

Tony, this is the iPhone 6 of anemones, everyone's been waiting inline for it but I got kicked out of line.
Free game for all.

Back