pink birdsnest

jaydm93teg

Market
Reaction score
ok....everything in my tank is doing great ecxcept:

pink birdsnest, started to white out so i fragged it up into a few pieces about 10 min. ago we will see what happends

and then i noticed the backside of my pink milli frag is starting to white out but only one strip of white all the way up the back side it may be gone??

my purple digitata frag is doing GREAT
my superman monti has really taken off
my green monti plate is doing awsome

all softies,zoas,leathers,frogspawn are doign great it was just the pink birdsnest and pink milli that i noticed looking like that everything else is healthy any tips or reasons to cause it to white out like that? i noticed a piece of aptaisa near the birdsnest could that cause it?

O no haha subscribing cause it's a dumb question and u want to see the funny responses or cause it's a legit question haha

I will get params up in the morning gbut they should all be pretty right on as always I check them pretty regularly

Was just wondering. I rarely check mine, but I would if something was up...

pink birdsnest are much more delicate than monti's. Try an acro first. That said, my parems are:
stable &

Calcium 460, ALK 9(was at 12, last 2 months I am keeping it at 9 solely for this reason), Mag 1400, phosphate <0.024, trates 0.5, PH 8.2, flow, too much if anything, lights fine.

will that said, I can't keep a birdsnest to save my life. The last one was 4 or 5 months. Looked poor. I'm thinking 1 of 2 things, my nutrients are too low (doubt it, but plausible), my ALK was too high to acclimate anything.

So I'm dropping amino's every night & my ALK is at 9 & stable. Acros & Montis are growing fine, but pale, & my Turbinaria looks great!

sorry, I can't help.

Back