Pinnate Batfish

scubatim

Market
Reaction score
I have a pinnate batfish that I have had since it was born but it's getting too big for the cube I have him in. He eats very well and aggressive. I want to put him in my 200dd. Lots of live rock and only fish is medium yellow tang, juvenile Koran angel, bi-color angel and coral beauty angel. Do you think he will be ok with those fish?
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1020566=60094-image.jpg
>
1020566=60094-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Yeah... all the 1 and 2 word replies are ridiculous. He had a handful of messages/comments that were meaningful, complete sentences, and/or good questions. Too bad he couldn’t just post more of those.

Also, maybe we should consider adding a time component to the Sales requirements for non-supporting members, such as “a total of at least 25 meaningful posts & 7 days after the 15th post“. It would at least slow down the process for people trying to spam the site.

What? I believe the rule is to post 25 meaningful posts to be able to sell.

There are other posts that have 2 words, and Ive fully read each thread and made my posts. Ive specifically enjoyed reading the large tanks postings, which I dont typically read.
I dont see why I cant post old threads? The batfish is 'cool looking' indeed, what more should I say?

What? I believe the rule is to post 25 meaningful posts to be able to sell.

There are other posts that have 2 words, and Ive fully read each thread and made my posts. Ive specifically enjoyed reading the large tanks postings, which I dont typically read.
I dont see why I cant post old threads? The batfish is 'cool looking' indeed, what more should I say?

Posts are not required to have a certain length. However, a bunch of two word posts aren’t “meaningful”. It also makes it appear that you are just trying to get your number up to 25 quickly, so that you could make a sales post.

...and then you did exactly as everyone suspected.

We are a community, and we would love for you to join us in conversations! We are not looking for people to make accounts simply to take advantage of the market here.

I don’t care about two word posts. Just don’t dig dead threads from 2015 lol. We’ve got other members circumventing rules that don’t go reprimanded so who really cares about two word padding to reach their 25 post count. If the club really wanted to have for sale stuff meant for members who really do contribute, have a time Requirement, paid member (again), and the post limit

I posted 25 times so that I can SELL, thats why I did it. Nothing to hide.

Ive bought things from this site for past few years, would think Ive been contributing.

I wanted to start selling stuff, but little discouraged on feedback given to me, LOL.

Well, my posts(some over 2 words) were meaningful to me, but not meaningful to others, thats fine, you guys runs the site and I can abide by the rules.

Agreed. It’s not to do with the length of your posts, rather it is the content. As you mentioned (and I did previously), some of your posts are good. But it’s the 20+ short posts equivalent to simply saying “nice” that aren’t exactly meaningful conversation.

That is great that you’ve bought things on here many times before. However, your profile shows that the first post, msg, comment, or like you ever made was yesterday morning at 10:04am. Did you perhaps do all those previous purchases on another account? We have great people, and we can merge accounts if that’s the case!

Last edited:
Back