Planet Aquarium tanks?

ecoreefguy

Supporting
Reaction score
So my RedSea is having a little issue lol. I’m not sure how I feel about them atm.
However in my search for a tank replacement, I saw some nice planet aquarium tanks. Any one have an experience with them?

I thought about Planet in the beginning but then went with CDA if you don’t mind waiting. This tank is built to last forever. Eurobraced, perimeter braces on the bottom, & vertical armored seals standard. Their tanks aren’t leaking a bit. Quality is top notch too.

Don’t get wrong, Planet looks solid as well, but what turned me off was their use of trim that seems outdated to me. Just my 2 cents tho

I thought about Planet in the beginning but then went with CDA if you don’t mind waiting. This tank is built to last forever. Eurobraced, perimeter braces on the bottom, & vertical armored seals standard. Their tanks aren’t leaking a bit. Quality is top notch too.

Don’t get wrong, Planet looks solid as well, but what turned me off was their use of trim that seems outdated to me. Just my 2 cents tho
The ones I saw today were completely rimless. The glass was much thicker than RedSea of similar size. The clarity was impressive as well. I will definitely look into CDA tho

I have a Planet Aquarium 105 Crystalline Reef, I'm happy with it. I have had no issues and the quality is good. I bought it used, but mine was originally purchased from Pure Reef if you want to price shop.

Back