please donate frags

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
ok well i am finally done with cycling my tank .well i have been for quite some time i have a frog spawn and a small frag of fire and ice zoas i also have some xenia that bad76boy was kind enough to give me.but things still seem to be really empty i really dont have any color in my tank except for the clown and goby which are pretty cool but thats it so if anyone has any frags that they are willing to part with i would greatly appreciate it but please nothing that requires much ligh as i only have a stock 12 gal aquapod and i think its onlly 56 watts of light thank you all in advance

I don't know I've never been there. I also could throw in a small rock of Orange Zoanthids.

thanks man maybe i can get one bud of that fire and ice that is loose and take it to you but it will be some time before you see more than just one zoa

ok here is a better ? were is it and what is it buy ...name a fish store lol you need a car man there is a whole lot of world out there maybe you can come by my job and get that rsx you were asking my about lol

ahh I wish you worked at a Mazda dealer or Subaru! I want the WRX STI, or the RX8 but that will NEVER happen lol. Ok I live somewhat close to Posidens Reef.

oh ok not to far closer to mall of georgia or further from pr and you dont want the rx8 my mom had one before i moved from florida its not all that but the subaru i like ...you know what just pm me your address and # and it will much easier than tring to guess were you live

he got squished after a rock fell in him "from south park,you killed xenny you basst ders" he atually says kenny instead of xenny but you get the idea.....

ha ha h..

looks around and no ones laughing....</em>

Nano_Reefer92;43325 wrote: do you like xenias? i have a frag that is dieing if it lives i could give to you! lol
i just got three xeniafrags from a member thanks though i know that stuff grows like weed soon ill be posting to try to get rid of it lol but thatnk you

Nano_Reefer92;43327 wrote: he got squished after a rock fell in him "from south park,you killed xenny you basst ders" he atually says kenny instead of xenny but you get the idea.....

ha ha h..

looks around and no ones laughing....</em>

Please stay in school. You have no chance of making it as a comedian. :yawn:

I'm joking with you, but seriously no more jokes. :lol2:

Back