Please Help

mapleredta

Market
Reaction score
I just hooked up my ro/di system and the filter guys where i bought it from said that im supposed to have 50+ pressure on my gauge. Well i only have like 35. Is there anything that i can do or do i have to order the pressure pump?

Are you on city water or a well? My well pump was just replaced and they checked the pressure switch also and found it was shot also, so my pressure went from 30 to 50 and my ro worked fine after that. City water the pressure switch on my lodge was shot also (it was about 30 years old) after replacing it that water pressure was good too.

Well water. The well is fairly new though. I guess ill go ahead and order a pump. thank you for the help

mapleredta;74843 wrote: Well water. The well is fairly new though. I guess ill go ahead and order a pump. thank you for the help

Have the pressure switch checked out or you can do it. Make sure it set for a higher pressure it usually just requires adjusting a screw on the side of the switch (normally adjust clockwise for higher pressure).

Back