Plumbing DCT-12000

jspicer

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the fittings locally to hard plumb my 12000 bc can't find anything

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Something to consider as an option is to do both soft/hard. This will be quieter by having the soft plumbing connection at the pump to absorb any vibration, and then you can use rigid plumbing from there, and its easy to find all those parts.

I have the DC 12000 and I likely will have the same challenge as you when I set mine up (it will be a couple two three weeks probably)

a>

I picked up all the hard plumbing for my two dct 12000's from home depot. If I remember correctly it was a 1 1/2" threaded connection and reduced it to 1".

Bcavalli;1116863 wrote: I picked up all the hard plumbing for my two dct 12000's from home depot. If I remember correctly it was a 1 1/2" threaded connection and reduced it to 1".

I did this on a 4000 and a 3000, but with a 3/4. Then you can run the hardline straight to the pump.

Would this be ok to run it like this since it won't fit in the area it is suppose to sit in and caped the other end of sump with cap

Jspicer;1116912 wrote: Would this be ok to run it like this since it won't fit in the area it is suppose to sit in and caped the other end of sump with cap

f2af2fd08480acd50bd1508e65c50025.jpg
alt="" />
89f51d6f4ebede4dde6ddcd4b228458d.jpg
alt="" />

Is the sump cut for the pump to be outside? Just wondering what the other pipe is for. To answer your question in theory it should work fine.

Js,

Just make sure you don't restrict that intake at all. Ideally you don't want any plumbing on the intake for that reason, but what you have here should work so long as you don't have any sections of that intake pipe that are smaller diameter than the inlet on the pump. If that means you need to use larger diameter pipe, then I would do that

SeanD;1116928 wrote: Is the sump cut for the pump to be outside? Just wondering what the other pipe is for. To answer your question in theory it should work fine.
Yes but can't run this pump on outside or would work great

Back