Plumbing/Tank setup

db366

Reaction score
These Drawings are very primitive. I am no sketch-up artist or Cad guy, one semester in HS just doesn't cut it.

Basically I am planning my tank set up for when I go get it drilled and plumb it. My plan is to use the older method (not bean or whatever) where you have one completly under water and the other as a emergency overflow. For the refugium I plan on using a Tee in the overflow line to supply it with water, there will be a ball valve after the Tee on the Sump side to control the amount of water running through the fuge.

Also I drew a bare drawing of what I want for a sump, I deffinatly need that looked at as I don't know if the baffles that are coming from the fuge will work with the baffles that are coming from the skimmer area. This has to fit under a Oceanic 30 cube stand so my space is limited to a 18x16 area. I was planning on having the sump being about 16 in tall as well so that I can have the water be about 12 in high and still have plenty of room if the pump was to stop.

Comments please?
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
627366=29723-Tank.jpg
>
627366=29723-Tank.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Tank.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Back