Pool Pump for 15,000 gallons

treyeleven

Market
Reaction score
This is not really for a reef tank, but for my father-in-laws pool. His pump just died and he wanted me to ask around for suggestions for acquiring a nice replacement pump. Do you know anyone in the Roswell/Alpharetta area or any other suggestions? Thank you!

Trey

I appreciate all the info and help. Have some leads right now, hope to have a pump soon. Have a nice weekend!

I have a hayward pool pump just collecting dust. it's not new, but it runs, or at least, it was running when I decommissioned it. I'm not looking to make any kind of profit off of it, so, you can have it for 20 bucks if you want. The only catch.. I live in Snellville, so it's a good little drive from your area. I do however, work off of GA400 and exit 12, so could bring it to work with me on Monday if your interested, and want to stop thru to pick it up.

Hey guys, thanks again for the help. It seemed easiest just to leave the exisitng setup and just replace the pump motor, which is what we did. We went to AQUARAMA and the guys over there were a big help- HIGHLY RECOMMEND for any big jobs. We were able to get the new motor in and up in about an hour. Thank you to everyone for their great suggestions and again to Barrett Rhoades for suggesting Aquarama. Have a good one!

Back