Preservation Reef?

1tank2many

Reaction score
Hey all! Do y'all know what happened/is happening to preservation reef? They haven't opened for months it feels like are they just money laundering or something? It is a reef store on Moreland next to happy donuts. Just wondering. Was very exited to see a store relatively close to me but am disappointed to see it not open after all this time although he seems to be there.

What money are they laundering ? Looks like they have been close for a few years

I thought so too... but I see this guy so often. Which was why I was leaning towards the laundering idea. Maybe someone started renting the place and acting like they where running the business/trying to open when really not. IDK if anyone else has an idea put it in the thread if you wouldn't mind.

jessezm said "yeah I talked to that guy a few years ago when he was first setting up shop. He had an investor financing a lot of it, but the investor got in a bad car wreck and had to pull out so that slowed things. Then the pandemic hit. So I really don’t know the status know. They guy’s a carpenter so he was building it all out himself. I actually put Shac (from Reef Shac) in touch with him about supplying corals." So, maybe he is just still building away or couldn't start it but is still taking his time to tear it down. Still will knock on the door when I the area!

Back