Props to some of the club sponsors!

reefknight

Market
Reaction score
Living in the middle Georgia area has many benefits, LFS's is not one of them. So I planned out a buying trip to Atlanta today.

I thought that since I had not been in the north end of the city in awhile, that I would seing by and check out Saltwater City. This ended horribly though, as I could not find the store and no one answered the phone.:sad: I was rather disappointed by this. In fairness to the owner, I believe that Google Maps is rather screwed up. I'm sure they were busy, as all new stores often are with patrons in the store and could not answer the phone. I'll get better directions next time, and I do promise to try again!

Needing to get a bag of emergency salt (waiting for the power buy to end), I decided to seek out Marine Fish. This was an old "haunt" of mine several years ago when I lived in northwest Georgia. I was totally shocked:wow: . The last time I was there they were several doors up and had two rows of fish tanks with one small section for corals. Their largest tank was a 180-200 gal inside the door with a shark, ray and a couple of other large fish. The store had a great selection and a very helpful, friendly staff. I will be back as they deserve another visit.

I then had a livestock order to pick up with Tim over at Keen's Reef. He was kind enough to order a cleaning crew for me during the last ARC meeting. Due to a family emergency I could not make the meeting or retrieve my janitors from him. He held on to them for me until I could get there today. This being my second trip to see him, and my third purchase. Well worth the drive and always a plesure to deal with. :yay:

I would end my day with him and head home.

To all the above sponsors, great job from a satisfied customer. I will see each of you in the future.

Back