protein skimmer for 90 gal

wmboots

Market
Reaction score
If you have read my other post on automation you will recognize I have a problem with phosphates and nitrates at this time. Going through everything I am down to needing to get a better skimmer. I need one that I can put in my sump which is a 20 long with 3 chambers. first chamber is approximately 6" wide for supply from display then I have an area that takes up 2/3 of the sump that is used for natural filtration and a refugium then the last chamber is about 8" for my return pump. What I am looking for is a skimmer I can put in the main chamber area of my sump. I have a good skimmer I will be using on a larger tank but need something with a small enough footprint to fit in the sump and is under 20" in height. Does anyone have any suggestion and or something they are willing to sell. By the way this request for purchase is open to all members and sponsers. So please sponsers don't hesitate to pm me with anything you may have.

Can you turn your sump around where the skimmer section is 8" and your return is 6" this might help with the size of the skimmer. I had to do that with one of my sumps in a 20 tall. It might give you more options.

Back