Protein Skimmer

kr561

Market
Reaction score
So i got this 55gallon tank,and it came with a protein skimmer,in a few pieces...and i have no idea how to put them together or make it work,i have never used one of these before,i still have ALOT to learn about saltwater tanks,i also have this extra 10gallon tank for a refugium,but i have no idea what to do with that either:unsure:
i could use some help with this stuff:yes:

that would be awesome,thank you!! but me and the family had plans to go out today,would be nice though,i'd really like to get this thing out of the box and into my tank!

As far as the skimmer if you know the manufacturer you might be able to look it up on the net and some have instructions on their sites.

when my wife wakes up i will get her camera and take a pic =)

oldschool52;321309 wrote: As far as the skimmer if you know the manufacturer you might be able to look it up on the net and some have instructions on their sites.

This, if you can. That 90g I bought came with a skimmer (turned out to be Coralife Superskimmer) and I thought there's no way all the parts are there. Found a .pdf of the instructions on their site, and it's all there.

Back