Puffer in 100

ericmcj31

Market
Reaction score
I was wondering--if you read the thread--I lost my lionfish last night; and was thinking about replacing him with a puffer-I like the dogface or a stars and stripes, though not committed to them--or go back with another lionfish--just didn't know if my 100 was big enough long term for a puffer-I really don't want one of the smaller puffers like spiney box-Currently, tank is housing a niger trigger, huma huma trigger, lunare wrasse, foxface, and a small green spotted puffer (they're actually brackish, but had this one over a year).

Tim from keen has a nice size one....really nice...Im sorry Im not familiar enough to know what kind

yeah-I just wanted to make sure a puffer would be OK in my 100 (long term) most all my fish I've had at least a year

i dont know but im thinking of gong aggressive so i can get one i like themm they are interesting fish

ya most puffers do not need a big space from what I know. I know a dog face can live in a 75 gal from what I have read.

Puffers are personable little fish.

But they don't stay little.

I had a dogface with a huma huma, clown trigger and a lunare wrasse and they didn't mess with it.

Not sure puffers get along with puffers though.

yeah, I bought Tim's (Tim8111) stars and stripes puffer-I hope he makes it in this tank-they're mean little's sob's-even the small green spotted puffer (he's only about the size of a nickle)

I will, I'm gonna try to make it over to Tim's this week-it's a heck of a drive from Rome to Stone Mtn. I'm also planning on picking up my lights within the same trip to help justify the long haul-

Newborns love long rides in carseats. Good opportunity to give the New Mommy a break.

;)

this would be a LONG ride-I may do that, though-heck-she could mop or clean the bathrooms while I was gone! lol j/k

ericmcj31;128263 wrote: this would be a LONG ride-I may do that, though-heck-she could mop or clean the bathrooms while I was gone! lol j/k

Your being too easy on her....

yeah-she hasn't even folded the first piece of clothes yet! I'm like-what do you do all day?? lol

Back