Pulsing Xenia

gort

Market
Reaction score
I had a little for a long time, but now it has taken off. I need to get rid of it on some of my rock work I cant take out of the tank. I made the mistake of trying to trim it, and it got loose and now I have it everywhere... I have tried to use calk to kill it. That works if I smother it. Anyone know anything else to try?

It is really pretty ... I like it. But I cant have it take over the tank. Anyone interested in some of it?? Don't know what kind it is, pretty run of the mill I think. Sort of pink and grey, really pulses.. It has a really nice color.

Have a lot of it, that I don't want to kill and can get out of the tank. A few bucks and its yours. Handled right it is really nice.. I just messed up on the trimming and got it all over.

Apply reef napalm on it. Look up the link and follow directions. Don't let the ingredients freak you out I use it all the time.

If its pom pom then Ill get some for sure. Shoot me a PM

If you like xenia be sure it put it on a rock away from other rocks or higher up then other stuff (it will grow up and over not down.)

To kill it, rip off most of the stalk(do NOT SCRUB the base) the little pieces will spread that way and grow. Then use kalk paste.

If you want to kill it all drop your salinity a few points really fast and it will be gone in an hour.

Back