Purple BTA??

alikat

Market
Reaction score
Weren't there a couple of people on here who had purple BTA's? I would love to have one. If you have one or know someone who does, please let me know.

As far as I understand... there is no such morph at this time. More than likely you probably saw one of
productDetail.asp

Dustin at Zoanuts.com gets them in. I bought one last week.

I'll see what I can do...he's not looking great at the moment.

I saw the pic of the purple BTA on Zoanuts.com and I am sorry to hear it isn't looking well. Hope it gets better because the pic of it was amazing.

Here's the pic from Dustin@zoanuts. He really was that color...but the body was deflated. His foot was white so I'm assuming he wasn't dyed.

I hate that they are such bad shippers.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
170482=10527-bubble.jpg
>
170482=10527-bubble.jpg
class="gc-images" title="bubble.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Hmmm. The foot looks to be purple in the pic. Very nice shade of lavender. You're saying the foot is white now? Anyways, I hope it makes it.

I probably am not describing the right body part. The sticky underneeth that attaches. My understanding is that if they are dyed, that part will be dyed as well.

I'm not holding my breath though.

I talked to Sal...he says he sees them on occassionly listed. Hopefully he can get some in. My assumption is that like all nice purple things, it's part of the Australian influx of inverts.

Ok I have seen purple BTAs. They typically have a lot of green in them so I've always referred to them as GBTAs. I've never seen one look that good and lack any green pigmentation either. It's stunning. The purple in the pic is brighter than any other BTA pic I could find. Although I could only find about 5-6 pics online.

Can we get a pic of what yours look like now?

Back