Purple Frogspawn?

navyreefer

Market
Reaction score
http://www.zoanuts.com/coral.php?id=629">http://www.zoanuts.com/coral.php?id=629</a>

Is this purple frogspawn or are my eyes / the lighting tricking me?

Yep..it tis at that. That's why Aussie corals are a little more expensive. Definitely more colorful and diverse!

I ordered a wall hammer from them. I'll let you know the color when I get it...in the picture it's the same as the frogspawn.

I suspect it won't have the same coloration in my tank, but they do have a disclaimer to check their FAQ for their lighting (which as a lot of blue):

We use only T5 lighting. We have eight bulb fixtures that contain two Giesemann Pure Actinic, three Giesemann Actinic + and three Giesemann Aquablue +. If you enjoy the colorations or our livestock and would like to duplicate the true colors your lighting setup should be as close as possible to our lighting configurations.

I went ahead and ordered it because my shipment had not gone out yet and they said they can add it in. Only $37 so not that big of a deal I guess. Hope my wife does not look at the bank account anytime soon, I have blown way to much money on that website.

I blame you Loren.....Who can pass on a "Box-o-Crap" :doh:

Reply from Dusty:

<span style="font-size: 12px;">It is purple!!! Most are green or neon with pink tips this dude is purple.</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">I will add it to you order that goes out today. Thank you again for your order and you will have your goodies tomorrow.</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">We also look forward to being at MACNA next year. We will be a vendor there YEA! </span>

<span style="font-size: 12px;">So far this is one of the best online purchase e<span style="font-size: 12px;"></span></span>xperiences I have ever had. GREAT service, now lets see the product!

Xyzpdq0121;107212 wrote: Wow did you see that flame nem in the exotics section?!? WOW!!!!

I know!! Added it to my X-mas list! I asked about them, he said they are working on getting some more in.

Xyzpdq0121;107212 wrote: Wow did you see that flame nem in the exotics section?!? WOW!!!!

t-t-t-t-t-two hundred and f-f-f-f-fifty dollars!

FAINT

[thud]

That Flame nem is what BluePlanet had about 3 weeks ago. Sold it in 4 hours for $139. Tiffany said that she'd be getting some more in--hopefully she won't see this thread! (Keep walkin' Tiffany...nothing to see here!) :shades:

Back