Purple Tang in Buford

56cbr600rr

Supporting
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the proper place to put this. They have a beautiful colored purple Tang here at the Buford Petco fat and looks extremely healthy. I would say it’s about 5 inches long for $199. Would love to find him go to a good home.

in much too small of a tank, of course

D1A90FF0-BB68-43E7-902A-6264FC5C28BB.jpeg60952FDA-DF5C-4689-B1A8-243ABF4BD62A.jpeg

Yup, saw that guy Sunday and it was hard not to pick it up. Probably the best looking fish I’ve ever seen at petco.

Yup, saw that guy Sunday and it was hard not to pick it up. Probably the best looking fish I’ve ever seen at petco.
I saw him this weekend as well, good looking fish. They had quite a few that were tempting but I had to hold off. It does seem like they’re doing a better job with their livestock

I saw him this weekend as well, good looking fish. They had quite a few that were tempting but I had to hold off. It does seem like they’re doing a better job with their livestock
This fish looked great. And I don't usually like Purple tangs... This one seemed more royal blue to me...

Better job maybe, But not the aquarium glass. Overgrown with algae.

Back