PVC Gate Valves

olds350racer

Market
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get PVC gate valves locally? I have checked Ace and Home Depot. All the have are ball valves. Also, if you know who carries bulkheads also, that would be great.

a> in Tucker carries gate valves of every size, as well as bulkheads (both sch 40 and sch 80).

mojo;134235 wrote: http://www.handyacehardware.com/locations.aspx">Handy Hardware</a> in Tucker carries gate valves of every size, as well as bulkheads (both sch 40 and sch 80).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the fast response. I guess I know where I'm headed. :) Maybe I'll be pumping water by the end of the weekend after all. :thumbs:

Be aware that the Brookhaven store is actually called "General Hardware" with a yellow and black sign if I remember correctly. The gate valves are way in the back on the left wall. The place is kind of an "antique mart" but they had several size valves when I was there 2 months ago. Just north of Mellow Mushroom on the west side of the street...

Ferguson pluming off of Cobb Parkway had one. They can also special order them if you need.

Back