QT and Cleaning Station

ghbrewer

Market
Reaction score
Since I am waiting on a few last items for my mixing station, I am going to get a start on my QT/ cleaning station. Anyone know where to pick up some used kitchen base cabinets? I am only needing a 24" and a 36" sink base. They don't have to be pretty, just structurally sound. I have tried craigslist, but there really doesn't seem to be a lot listed in regards to used cabinets. Any other ideas?

I am probably going to make a run to Ikea this weekend and pick up one of their laminate countertops, should work well, and they don't have that ugly built in backsplash on them. Anyone know if there might be a better and or less expensive option, other than plywood.

ghbrewer;1008391 wrote: Since I am waiting on a few last items for my mixing station, I am going to get a start on my QT/ cleaning station. Anyone know where to pick up some used kitchen base cabinets? I am only needing a 24" and a 36" sink base. They don't have to be pretty, just structurally sound. I have tried craigslist, but there really doesn't seem to be a lot listed in regards to used cabinets. Any other ideas?

I am probably going to make a run to Ikea this weekend and pick up one of their laminate countertops, should work well, and they don't have that ugly built in backsplash on them. Anyone know if there might be a better and or less expensive option, other than plywood.
For what?

grouper therapy;1008471 wrote: For what?

Cheaper premade countertop than what Ikea sells, just want something that is somewhat waterproof.

Back