quick help AGAIN!!! gosh.....

jaydm93teg

Market
Reaction score
haha sorry if you guys are tired of my quick help threads.....so i got about 6 new frags in 2 days and did some re-arranging.......ok so i moved a little mj400 PH clower to the bottom of the tank and left the room i come back an hour later to a very very cloudy tank........the PH suction cups let off the glass and the PH was sitting in the sand blowing sand around for who knows how long.......i have my carbon running....

anything else i should be looking for?? all fish and corals looks fine

it'll clear up; I would check ammonia to see if you stirred up something bad, but thats just a personal preference.

my goodness!! You just can't catch a break, huh!? I dont' think I would worry about it personally- but, sand will stir up nitrates, ect,... Water changes never hurt anyone...

yeah i got a 25 percent change coming on tuesday you think im ok to wait that long as long as everything test out ok?

sand bed is prob. 6 months old......prob. 3 inches deep.....i have a HOB skimmer not sure what you mean by wetter than usual?

i think what Dawg means is to adjust it so it pulls a little more water into the cup then normal, most people have it set to just have the bubbles break at the top of the cup, give it a little more flow so it pulls more water with it, usually opening up the airvalve will make this happen.

Back