quick thanks to the ARC gang

dave green

Market
Reaction score
(What color ahould my flag be?)

I just want to thank all of y'all for the advice, the questions, the answers and the collective intelligence and wisdom that y'all provide so willingly.

Although I hardly call myself an expert, it is truly great that I can find the answers here to just about any question that comes up.

Because of your advice and help to each other, I have gained a lot of joy from this hobby and am delving deeper into it. It's been about 1 1/2 years and I think I'm starting to "get it," so to speak.

I'm tuning up my 75gal tank and am preparing to grow into a 125gal in the coming couple months.

It's starting to get fun... thanks, guys!

Ohhh... I *wish* I was in the market for that guy! (ok... really, I wish I could *afford* to be in the market for that guy!)

He was in a tank where I used to work for quite a while until a couple of the other fish started harassing him a bit.

The powers that be moved him to another location... something about how they didn't like a fish that expensive getting messed with by tankmates!

I remember one night seeing this guy chasing around the tank for about 15 minutes with a camera trying to snap a picture of him. I didn't realize how rare they are until then. He was telling me about how hard it is to find them and that he had never seen one in real life before.

Good for you David. I know your start was rocky, to say the least :) Good for you for plodding on and learning from your mistakes.

Back