Radion help

chuck

Supporting
Reaction score
Anyone familiar how to work on gen 4 pro xr15 radions thanks

One comes on but cant use the buttons. The other one i think had water damage.
What died on it Chuck?
Not Really sure scott. But if i can bring to you and fix. I will pay for repairs. And we can Donate to arc if you are willing to help thanks

I specialize in small electronics repair, it sure to be my job, now it's a side gig. If it's water damage, sometimes just cleaning the corrosion off any contacts can get you going. However, often times the corrosion has shorted components out and things can get complicated. Depending on components used, most can be replaced or substitutes used of the faulty component is identified.

I've never worked on aquarium lighting but I've worked on an absurd amount of water damages game consoles....same thing right? 🤣

Let me know if you need another set of eyes on it.

I specialize in small electronics repair, it sure to be my job, now it's a side gig. If it's water damage, sometimes just cleaning the corrosion off any contacts can get you going. However, often times the corrosion has shorted components out and things can get complicated. Depending on components used, most can be replaced or substitutes used of the faulty component is identified.

I've never worked on aquarium lighting but I've worked on an absurd amount of water damages game consoles....same thing right? 🤣

Let me know if you need another set of eyes on it.
Id be up for your suggestions. I would like to get them fixed and donate them to someone who needs them lmk. And thanks for reply awesome advise

Id be up for your suggestions. I would like to get them fixed and donate them to someone who needs them lmk. And thanks for reply awesome advise

For sure. I can def take a look at them. I don't have any "customer" devices in my queue right now so I'd love to get these under the microscope.

Back