Radion intensity

Jeremey’s reef

Reaction score
I’m wondering if my lights are being ran at too high of intensity. I currently have them set to 50% and was thinking of dropping it to 35%. I have been struggling to get my Goniopora colony to open as it only opens partially at night. I’ve been having trouble with my phosphate as I got a reading of 0.18 as of yesterday but I’m hoping to get have a better reading after the use of phosphate RX. Other parameters are PH 7.8 DKH 9 Calcium 460 ammonia 0 nitrate 0-5 all parameters Checked via Hana checkers other than ammonia and nitrates

What Radon's (Gen, 15, 30) over was size tank, what levels on the channels, how far from the surface are they and how deep is the tanks? also any supplemental lighting besides the radon's

What Radon's (Gen, 15, 30) over was size tank, what levels on the channels, how far from the surface are they and how deep is the tanks? also any supplemental lighting besides the radon's
So I have 3 Gen5 xr15 blues over the Waterbox 5526 which is 55” long 26” wide 24” deep, 8” over the tank and no other lighting involved C066DA04-F6B5-47AB-AB29-BB2231885568.png

Best thing to do would be borrow a par meter if thats not an option set your lights in acclimation mode it will drop intensity and slowly raise it over the next coupleofweeksandcould help give you and idea of the sweet spot for everyone without having to go back and forth

Best thing to do would be borrow a par meter if thats not an option set your lights in acclimation mode it will drop intensity and slowly raise it over the next coupleofweeksandcould help give you and idea of the sweet spot for everyone without having to go back and forth
I really like the sound of that, I think I will do this

Personally, I run my radions at around 45 and the same depth. I basically just tweaked the WWC schedule for what seemed to work for me. If I were you I would move your Goni down and also borrow a par meter like the other guy said.

I have one xr30 on the left side of my 40 gallon breeder run at 50%. Never had any issues16051900494603106044645099367248.jpg

Back