Radion User Light Schedules

hiimsean

Supporting
Reaction score
Just wanted to see what you guys are using for your light scheduling with radions. It’s my first time using radions. I had AI Sols on my old tank, switched to T5s supplemented with a reefbrite and I’m not a liking the results so I’m going back to LEDs. I’ve got a pair of gen 5 Xr15s going over my 32x24x22 tank. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow I’ll make the switch.

In the app go to device set up and make your own under customs i love it i have 2 gen 5 blue and they are amazing

I also use AB+. I run mine at 75% schedule intensity on a Radion XR15 pro Gen 5. (I'm currently slowly raising it to 80%)
They kick on at 11am and off at 10pm with an hour and a half ramp up on either end.

I have some extra lighting with my reefbrite XHOs that turn on 30 mins after the radion comes on and shuts off 30 mins before the radion goes off. (they're currently set to 60% but slowly raising them up to 70%)

I'm getting around 200 par at the top of my scape and about 150 down at the bottom.

Tank is a 50 gal cube so it's just under 24"x24" and 20" deep.

I use them on a custom schedule, but nothing fancy. It’s essentially a 12hr 15min 14k spectrum run linear with a normal sunrise ramp finishing the day with a progressively bluer into mostly violet sunset. No moon light. All G5, two XR15 and one XR30

I also supplement with strip leds on each side. The strips do not run the entire photoperiod and they ramp up to peak around 12pm and then at 1:30pm start to slowly ramp back down. Their spectrum could best be described as T5 Blue+ and Coral+

I also use AB+. I run mine at 75% schedule intensity on a Radion XR15 pro Gen 5. (I'm currently slowly raising it to 80%)
They kick on at 11am and off at 10pm with an hour and a half ramp up on either end.

I have some extra lighting with my reefbrite XHOs that turn on 30 mins after the radion comes on and shuts off 30 mins before the radion goes off. (they're currently set to 60% but slowly raising them up to 70%)

I'm getting around 200 par at the top of my scape and about 150 down at the bottom.

Tank is a 50 gal cube so it's just under 24"x24" and 20" deep.

Where did you get the AB+ schedule? The standard one from Ecotech? Reason I am asking is that I increased my UV from 60-100% at 80% intensity where my lights were running and my corals did not like it at all.

Back