Radion XR30 Pro G4 Programming

KonaTown

Reaction score
I hate to ask because I'm sure I may be opening a can of worms, but I'm having a really hard time getting a good light program on my XR30 pro Gen4 for my 93 cube. I know that a ton of variables go into this (tank size/dimensions, types of coral, etc.), but am hoping for some guidance on at least a good starting point. I have a few corals in there currently (zoas and a couple of euphillia) that are surviving, but not thriving and really believe the lighting is the biggest culprit.

Details:
- Looking to do a mixed reef (LPS, zoas, and softies mostly)
- PH 8.2, ALK 8.9, Phoshates near 0
- Tank dimensions 30" x 30" x 24"H
- Would really prefer to have a long lighting period as I work from home (did before this virus stuff too) and enjoy watching the aquarium throughout the workday.
- At some point I like a little white light to show off the fish colors more.

Thanks for your help!

The club has a par meter you can rent or a few BOD members can come by and take the readings. That way you can really rule out whether it’s a light issue.

Methods of testing?
Nitrates?
How old is the tank?

I use a Sera test for phosphates, and Nitrates. Salifert for PH. However, I use Hanna for ALK.

Nitrates near 0, just checked. To be honest I don't check them terribly often anymore like I do ALK and PH.

Tank is 2 years old running strong.

Look under EcoSmart in your browser, click devices and then click the COG wheel next to the light. At the bottom is will tell yuh.

Back