Rbta dying

faaris

Reaction score
My rbta has been moving and acting weird lately. As of now he is very small compared to his original size and his tentacles look destroyed. Some of them look cut open and have this transparent thing g sticking out of it. What can I do? I will upload pick in whites once it comes on. And it’s foot looks weird for some reason

Attachments

• EA19A1E9-B41E-4165-885A-D7EE0555BF96.jpeg
    EA19A1E9-B41E-4165-885A-D7EE0555BF96.jpeg
    647.9 KB · Views: 26
He's got a bacterial infection. It happens from time to time. They will usually overcome it on their own but they do become very confused and somewhat self destructive during this phase. It's best to put it in a box or basket so it doesn't do itself harm from a powerhead. Keep feeding it once a week and if you're really into saving it look up using cipro on anemones. It works wonders but you have to do several treatments and obviously you do it outside of the tank.

Here is another picture:
Also, I noticed a tentacle on the sand bed a couple days ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
I forgot. The other thing this can be attributed to is preservatives or additives in seafood. What are u feeding it?

sorry for the late reply. Caught up in school. There is this regular brand of frozen mysis shrimp at petsmart that I buy. It is the pack of cubes from San Francisco Bay

Back