Rbta for sale pickup today please

outdrsyguy1

Market
Reaction score
One of my red bubble tip anemones decided to go on a walk about in my tank. I really need to offload it today. Looking to sell it for $50, please shoot me a message if you can come by today and pick it up. It's very healthy and about 4 inches or so, probably bigger once fully expanded.

I'll post a pic in a second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zu8ezuzu.jpg
alt="" />

guqy5u2u.jpg
alt="" />

Hmm not sure how to post a pic with tapatalk in a reply.

My tank has been established for a little over four months. My levels haven't changed in over two months no matter what I add. Do you think it's still too young to add a rbta?

Sold pending pickup. If another one decides to make a run for it I'll let you know.

Tshives. Make sure your parameters are good and your lighting is decent. But I think you would be safe to add one if your fully cycled and have consistent levels. The only problems I've ever had with a new nem is getting them to stay put. If they survived that. Of getting situated and not getting caught in a pump or some other demise then they tend to do fine.

If the sale falls through I would like it and can pick it up tomorrow, or if you have another one I would be interested.

Back