RBTA problem

mockery

Market
Reaction score
OK ya'll so my beautiful RBTA that I got went MIA about 3 weeks ago. Then today I see it on the back wall looking pretty rough. Here is a pic

DSC_0219.jpg
alt="" />

Does it have a chance?? What should i do with it. I was thinking of putting it is a basket and floating it so that i can target feed it?? Advice please I really don't want to lose it.

Yeah a 250w MH but it and almost completly bleached!!

What about this pic any better??

DSC_0217.jpg
alt="" />

Ohhhh. I thought it was on a piece of live rock. WOW that doesnt look good!

It's still attached - so let it be. If it dies, it will detach. It does look a bit rough but it's still alive. Watch it and see what happens.

If it does detach and become unresponsive, use a container to scoop it out of the tank and flush it - don't try to pick it up or use a net or anything else like a sieve - try to keep it all under water because the stink is nasty.

For now, though, it's alive - so let it be and see what it does.

Jenn

I have an anemone that does that about 2 times a year and it is still around. I think it likes to do that so my maroon clown will leave it alone. It needs a little me time.lol

I saw it today, and it was moving a little... just enough to show it was alive. Bump for more info to help Colin.

I see new diatom algea on the some live rock. Did you add a new light to your system? That can run them into a dark spot in protest. Just a thought.

Back