RBTA Stubborn

snarky shark

Supporting
Reaction score
I have 3 bubble tips and was trying to get one to move so I can transfer it. I have been aiming a power head at it for the good part of the day for the hopes that it would be agitated and move.

No such luck. I think it actually settled up and said " that's all you got!". LOL

Does anyone have experience getting a bubble to to remove its foot from being wedged in a rock?

I know I can't be impatient as I don't want to damage it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I thought you could edit your own post, I know I've done it before but I couldn't on this one. Huh?

Title was supposed to say RBTA Stubborn

I thought you could edit your own post, I know I've done it before but I couldn't on this one. Huh?

Title was supposed to say RBTA Stubborn

I fixed it for you. I think you can click the dots at the top of the post to edit the title.

Easy to remove unless they’re in a hole. If so, depends on the size of the rock and if it’s moveable. If it is, you may be able to flip it upside down so the anemone will move to a smoother part of the rick.

Easy to remove unless they’re in a hole. If so, depends on the size of the rock and if it’s moveable. If it is, you may be able to flip it upside down so the anemone will move to a smoother part of the rick.
That was the problem, rock couldn't be removed and the fit was wedged in a hole. Persistence paid off and finally got an angle that was able to get it to start to release. Then a little foot massage convinced it to let go.

Awesome! Happy to hear it!

Yeah, patience always pays off in this hobby. Especially when trying to get nems to release out of a hole. Generally, if they like the hole, that’ll always take longer than a day (if not a couple weeks). Happy to hear all is going well!

Back