Rear arm mounting options for ocean revive

dustin

Market
Reaction score
Greetings,
Title says it all. I am looking for an existing product that’s a rear arm mount for the ocean revive. I have viewed some diy options but would think this would exist somewhere? Any universal mounts that works with this fixture?

talk about a small world i was just researching this same thing lol i found the video below but instead of using the rms arm i was gonna use the arm for the Noopsyche K7 cause they dont have a rear arm mount for this light so we gotta diy it up

i currently have a 3x 250W MH and T5 current usa lighting system that i paid next to nothin for but im thinkin of goin back to led because i cannot do any maintenance on the tank without having to take it off and put it back all the time becoming a headache plus i broke one of the legs and they dont make the legs anymore before this metal halide i used these blackboxes i got off amazon but i built the stands myself they werent built right and i didnt like the color on them

Surprising that no one has thrown this together to sell it. So many revives sold and all you need is a metal shop. Might call around just for the chance that I could get one done for cheap.

i decided to go with the rms multi light arm system got the idea off r2r heres how i want it to look i will have everything wednesday 44bbfad679ccc278a82af2bf1dbb6684.jpg

Back