red bugs help

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
ok so i have had red bugs for wuite some time now and ive been cool with them ...but im getting more sps corals in my tank and want to insure that they have a healthy life..so if there is anything that can help or someone may have to help me rid myslef of these things please pm me ....oh yeah if you stay around lawrenceville thanks
victor

The rule is http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9239">very specific</a> - you can't publicly ask for a controlled substance, including Interceptor, which requires a prescription. Victor has two options: He can go to a vet and get them to write a prescription, or he can talk to people privately. We just can't support it publicly.

If anyone has any questions or problems with this policy, please read the thread above, and/or contact a BoD member.

If someone can help Victor, then please PM him.

9 dogs here and I never used it lol and they ALL go to the vet regularly :)

So the above posts would be an acceptable way to ask for interceptor? Its clear what he's asking for... From a legal standpoint the context of the above statements taken as a whole equates to asking for a controlled substance. It's a step down from breaking the letter of the law, but is it enough of a step down to avoid liability?

Anyways, I have him covered :).

Replace "Interceptor" with "weed" and re-read the posts. While I agree that it's borderline, no one actually exchanged anything here.

I'm not a lawyer; I can only go by what makes the most sense. We have to at least make an effort...

K. No worries. I wasn't in favor of the policy to begin with as I thought it was well... unnecessary given the context of the use. As such, I'm not advocating a hardline approach. I was merely curious how far this would be enforced.

Thx.

Anytime your talking about something controlled we have to be really careful but ya as chris says this was not crossing the line in my opinion.

Using something "off prescription" like this is a dicey issue even for a vet! Much less for us who know nothing about it.

Back