Red Sea 650 Max S series

rodriguez

Market
Reaction score
i have been out of the hobby for a year and thinking on coming back, i am looking at the Red Sea max S series 650 led , but i don't see much review on this tank with the LED so i was wondering if anyone can give me any info on this tank, i know the tank is beautiful but what about LED or the rest of the equipment???? Any ideas or info is appreciated.
thank you.

Carlos, Search "Red Sea Max on Reef Central." Lots of post there.

We absolutely love them. We have a 650 Max-S running on display at our store if you want to come check it out in person and see it running. Pure Reef also has a Redsea Max system running on display if they are a closer drive to you.

The LEDs are top notch. Being AI Hydra 26 HDs there really isn't much better out on the market now other then Radion lighting. So you are pretty much getting the best with the system.

The only thing I can honestly slightly complain about is the skimmer design. While it skims really well once dialed in, I personally prefer a classic skimmer design.

Probably one of the best benefits of owning a Redsea system is the world class customer service. They simply do not mess around. If anything ever breaks or hiccups on you they are sending you replacements immediately via Fedex/UPS. They will also gladly spend time with you on the phone if you have any questions or concerns.

aXio;1098701 wrote: We absolutely love them. We have a 650 Max-S running on display at our store if you want to come check it out in person and see it running. Pure Reef also has a Redsea Max system running on display if they are a closer drive to you.

The LEDs are top notch. Being AI Hydra 26 HDs there really isn't much better out on the market now other then Radion lighting. So you are pretty much getting the best with the system.

The only thing I can honestly slightly complain about is the skimmer design. While it skims really well once dialed in, I personally prefer a classic skimmer design.

Probably one of the best benefits of owning a Redsea system is the world class customer service. They simply do not mess around. If anything ever breaks or hiccups on you they are sending you replacements immediately via Fedex/UPS. They will also gladly spend time with you on the phone if you have any questions or concerns.

thank you for all of that information, i am about 95% ready to buy :)

Back