Reef Cleaners . org no confirmation email

YoungReefer10g

Market
Reaction score
So I just placed an order at reefcleaners.org and I was wondering if anyone has ordered from here and if they received a confirmation email? I was charged on PayPal so I'm just curious.

i placed an order in october and i received a confirmation email

I sent them a email ive heard good things about them so im not worried it might have been a typo on my end.

John from reefcleaner is very honest and easy to deal with. My order came and had a couple of causalities due to delay in package arrival- not his fault- and he still refunded me for the deceased snails. A lot of folks here use him for CUCx

I found my log in info and in the order everything is correct email, phone number, address so there must have just been a mistake in the system ill check to see if they reply by tomorrow if they don't ill send another email. It's all good though mistakes happen.

I've gotten an email from John Maloney every time I've ordered from them. Strange that you didn't get one.

Glad you got them to ease your mind. Sounds like the problem is on your side? Maybe your ISP had a glitch. Who knows.
That would've been my first thought but I was getting emails in between ordering and receiving the reef cleaners email.

Back