Reef Link Users

silver surfer

Market
Reaction score
If you have a reef link, I would highly recommend connecting it via Ethernet vs over wifi. The speed and reliability makes it a no brainer. JMO

Btw the vortech control is sweet on the new echosmart app but it will be nice once you can program the pumps on echosmart live.

I have ReefLink, and I have the EcoTech app with Vortech control on my iPad. I just have not gotten around to reprogramming my MP60s to work with it yet.

But I have my RL wirelessly hooked up, and since I bought it I have only programmed my Radion Pros over my 100 gallon and left it alone. It worked well wirelessly the one time I used it!:D

I noticed that it works well with 1-2 devices. With 15 devices it's better to have a solid connection.

Silver Surfer;951626 wrote: I noticed that it works well with 1-2 devices. With 15 devices it's better to have a solid connection.
Then I hope the apple app works well, cause once I have all the Vortechs and the Radions hooked up, there will be 10 devices on it, 2x Radions, 2x MP40s, and 6x MP60s. I am not in a good position for a direct plug in.

Fusion with WXM module has me hooked. Seemless control all in one place.

Acroholic;951634 wrote: Then I hope the apple app works well, cause once I have all the Vortechs and the Radions hooked up, there will be 10 devices on it, 2x Radions, 2x MP40s, and 6x MP60s. I am not in a good position for a direct plug in.

And this is how one replicates a hurricane in your tank. Lol. Pretty amazing flow.

Back