Reef Nutrition and Trace Elements Assistance

Reefchef

Supporting
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been talked about plenty, but I'm just in the researching phase and would like a little information. I finally have all of my parameters right where I would like them, I'm using one scoop of Tropic Marin Bio - Calcium daily to maintain my levels. I use about .15 alkalinity daily. Do you guys have any experience with Red Sea AB+ coral nutrition or something similar? As of right now I only have about 9 sticks and about to add 4 montis, but I will be gradually adding moving forward mostly sticks and euphyllia. I look at my corals the same as my fish, a living organism that I don't want to kill due to my lack of knowledge. I want to have the best opportunity of growing the best corals that I can! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

20200424_123340.jpgScreenshot_20200424-123451_Apex Fusion.jpg

No experience with the Red Sea.

You already use the TM Bio-Calcium.
I’m going with their All for Reef, which is an all in one Cal, Alk, Mag + trace product.

A lot of people are getting good results. Plus, you can mix up your own via a DIY recipe & save $money-

I'm using all for reef and I really like it. 2 places I know that usually has it in stock is Pure Reef and Creation pet if you wanted to try it out.

Back