Reef octopus sro3000 int

ptreef

Market
Reaction score
I may be getting this skimmer used, and was wondering who has is and would/wouldn't recommend it?

I have the 3000 int sss. It's an amazing skimmer and I have had no problems with mine. You can add up to 3 or 4 neck extensions for a longer dwell time.

I have a 3000int. It's a workhorse. I have a 180 sps dominate tank and it works great.

I have a 3000 and by far, the most consistent skimmer I've ever had including against any other Reef Octopus skimmer that I've owned. I don't know what it is specifically but I wouldn't sell or trade this for 5 other skimmers.

The only downside is that I may have trouble fitting it in my sump. It should got by my measurements but it will be a tight fit. Thanks for the recommendations!

PTreef;1059669 wrote: The only downside is that I may have trouble fitting it in my sump. It should got by my measurements but it will be a tight fit. Thanks for the recommendations!

It does take up some real estate for sure! If you can make it fit by any means necessary, you won't be sorry.

porpoiseaquatics;1059702 wrote: It does take up some real estate for sure! If you can make it fit by any means necessary, you won't be sorry.

:up: shoot it would even be worth switching out your sump with a bigger one. :)

Back