Reef pets acro order received :)

davidinga

Market
Reaction score
Order shipped out on Wednesday (a day before the catastrophic complete system failure they had where the AC went out and raised the water temps to 99f and he lost everything!) and came in Thursday morning.

3 days later now and everything is doing fantastic! I was planning to do a little review for others to benefit from a solid reliable source for cheap frags on eBay but now he's out of commission...hopefully he comes back on board soon.

Here's a pic of my score:

qy8e3eze.jpg
alt="" />

I read about his wipeout. Glad your order got out in time. Looks good.

I ended up paying $13/frag shipped. I had intended to place the order on hold and try to win more frags (was gonna try for 20 frags) but decided against it being my first order and all. Good thing I didn't wait or I wouldn't have gotten any.

Those frags look very nice.. Mine have really colored up in only a couple weeks.
Feel really bad for Gary. There's not much that sucks more than that. :(

tonymission;983692 wrote: Those frags look very nice.. Mine have really colored up in only a couple weeks.
Feel really bad for Gary. There's not much that sucks more than that. :(

Ya no kidding. Does he have insurance or anything???

DavidinGA;983697 wrote: Ya no kidding. Does he have insurance or anything???

Yes, he posted it will be totally covered but still!

Evidently NO Apex!?!

Just horrible!

DavidinGA;983686 wrote: I ended up paying $13/frag shipped. I had intended to place the order on hold and try to win more frags (was gonna try for 20 frags) but decided against it being my first order and all. Good thing I didn't wait or I wouldn't have gotten any.

That's crazy cheap! Good for you!

So bad for Gary!

Camellia;983704 wrote: Yes, he posted it will be totally covered but still!

Evidently NO Apex!?!

Just horrible!

So he is saying he will have insurance reimbursement for the corals he lost? I did not know you could insure a coral? How in the world could you possibly establish an accurate value, that being so arbitrary?

I mean, you can buy a 1" frag of Palmer's Milli for $20 or $80, depending on where you buy.

Acroholic;983802 wrote: So he is saying he will have insurance reimbursement for the corals he lost? I did not know you could insure a coral? How in the world could you possibly establish an accurate value, that being so arbitrary?

I mean, you can buy a 1" frag of Palmer's Milli for $20 or $80, depending on where you buy.

Mabye he ment the tanks? I was reading about it today and he said that the tanks were ruined because what they were made from and they would probably leach things now.

Back