reef plus concentrated Vitamin amino acid

roundman

Market
Reaction score
Hey I won this last night and was wondering if anyone uses this. Not sure I want to put it in my tank so I thought I would ask.

I got the vitamin & amino acid and also a 1" blue xenia YEA it is beautiful in the tank.

roundman;111964 wrote: Hey I won this last night and was wondering if anyone uses this. Not sure I want to put it in my tank so I thought I would ask.

Sam at aquabuys uses it. He told me he doses in evening when only his atenics (can't spell) are on. Then when lights are out doses phytoplankton. I bought some and have used for last week and a half. Polyps on corals seem to be extending more. I feel still too early to see effect. Dosing every 3 nights

Rawn, I think your tank is like mine, mainly softies and stuff. I wouldn't use it in my tank because I change the water once a month. Unless you are going months between water changes, I don't think you need it at all, but thats just MHO

roundman;111964 wrote: Hey I won this last night and was wondering if anyone uses this. Not sure I want to put it in my tank so I thought I would ask.

I used to use it years ago. One thing for sure, it will make your skimmer work overtime... I suggest turning off your skimmer for an hour or 2 after using it.

Back