Reef ready tanks - best place to buy in Atlanta area

miktrav

Market
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where is the best place to go to get a tank and stand combo? I am interested in getting a 120 gallon tank, stand, and accessories.

Thanks

All the local stores carry them, my personal favorite is Pure Reef.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Do they all carry them at the same prices? I was hoping to find the best price.

miktrav;952016 wrote: Do they all carry them at the same prices? I was hoping to find the best price.

Most of the manufacturers all inclusive will be relatively the same. I.e. tank, stand and possibly even sump combo. Where you need to look for or ask about is the trimmings and seeing if you can get a better deal buying it altogether. Also, Pure Reef specifically has contracted local builders to build them quality well thought out stands to meet demands of their customers and set themselves apart. If your like me, cookie cutter is not what i'm after and Pure Reef fits that bill for me.

Also, becoming a member here will save you tons. I'm not sure what sponsors have restrictions on drygoods so you'll have to check their sponsor page here for that info. In any event, all have 5-15% on live stock of which you'll likely find the $30 value quickly at that point.

Pure Reef has a good selection, as does the Fish Store.

But just call a few places :)

U can call rit at atlanta aquarium or simon at nemo
both of those have hooked me up and will help you with anything.
both guys/stores are top notch with great customer service as well
i miss being in georgia :( lol

I have traveled around quiet a bit in my build process and while I did not see many tanks at Nemo's I can say all the stores are pretty good and friendly. The Fish Store is the closest to me and go there way too often, good collection of tanks out back. The Aviarium is cool, some good bundles, Premiere Aquatics, Optimum, Pure Reef all 3 have good quality nice combo setups, Atlanta Aquarium and Nemo's cool as well. And I have been to all multiple times in the last 3 months lol.

I got some really good ideas from all stores and bought a little from here and a little from there. Good luck in your search!

Back