Reefapaloza NY/Orlando

miktrav

Market
Reaction score
Has anyone ever been to this event? How was it? Will there be equipment available at reduced prices? My wife and i are thinking of going to the one in NY and doing some siteseeing and visitng with friends in the days before and after to make it like a mini vacation.

miktrav;1113738 wrote: Has anyone ever been to this event? How was it? Will there be equipment available at reduced prices? My wife and i are thinking of going to the one in NY and doing some siteseeing and visitng with friends in the days before and after to make it like a mini vacation.

I wouldn't really expect too many reduced prices especially on higher end electronic equipment. Lots of the vendors use these shows to show off new equipment they have just released or are about to release. Might be some bulk deals going on. But it's not going to be a traditional buying show like a coral swap or expo.

Any livestock/coral vendors will be the ones probably giving out the biggest deals.

aXio;1113743 wrote: I wouldn't really expect too many reduced prices especially on higher end electronic equipment. Lots of the vendors use these shows to show off new equipment they have just released or are about to release. Might be some bulk deals going on. But it's not going to be a traditional buying show like a coral swap or expo.

Any livestock/coral vendors will be the ones probably giving out the biggest deals.

+1, new merchandise with MAP pricing. Lots of livestock vendors.

Thanks. I may not go then. I am mostly looking for electronic equipment like an apex and accessories. Airline travel with corals is not something I look forward too and I have had bad luck with it in the past.

Back