Reefbreeder LEDs and Apex upgrade package

bcavalli

Market
Reaction score
I thought I would pass some great news around!

I spoke with Rick with Reef Radiance and they have an upgrade package for their LEDs which will allow their existing LEDs full Apex control with a $99 upgrade which can be installed by the user.

Rick said that the Upgrade could also be used with the Reefbreeder Photon48 (Im not sure about other versions). He wont give me any details yet. However, he said to keep an eye on their website over the next week for information and availability for the upgrade.

Can you say "Kick Back". I thought you could. Hehehehehe

I know you all think I have no heart but now I have an ultrasound to prove it. :)

jtsreef;967198 wrote: Here it is. Word for word? ?? Lol did you copy and paste it?

Sorry I didn't see the original thread I posted in my statistics for whatever reason so I reposted. My mistake.

rdnelson99;967217 said:
Can you say "Kick Back". I thought you could. Hehehehehe

I not sure what your referring to? I own a ReefBreeder Photon48 and have been trying as many others have to figure out a way to link it to Apex. Finally someone has figured it out. Just I thought I would share that information for those that own ReefBreeder LEDs and an Apex.

I was only kidding.

I know you all think I have no heart but now I have an ultrasound to prove it. :)

Back