Reefers in my area????🤔

Genius

Market
Reaction score
Trying to find out where all the reefer's at in my area. Covington, Conyers, Lithonia, Stone Mountain. Where y'all at? Sometimes it seems like I have to go too far. Just to get a piece of frag. Are by a fish from a fellow hobbies.I need to start trading with people in my vicinity.

Trying to find out where all the reefer's at in my area. Covington, Conyers, Lithonia, Stone Mountain. Where y'all at? Sometimes it seems like I have to go too far. Just to get a piece of frag. Are by a fish from a fellow hobbies.I need to start trading with people in my vicinity.
I’m certain there are several members in your area.

I hope so because sometimes I have to drive 2 hours away just to get a $20 frag that someone close by may have in there tank just sitting around 😂
Lots of folks (myself included) give away frags to new supporting members. And you can win our gift certificate giveaways at meetings. I know a lot of folks don't offer up corals to non-supporting members, and you've been around for a while Genius. Might be time to become a supporter :D

Lots of folks (myself included) give away frags to new supporting members. And you can win our gift certificate giveaways at meetings. I know a lot of folks don't offer up corals to non-supporting members, and you've been around for a while Genius. Might be time to become a supporter :D
I was a supporting member but my membership got Expired last year and then Coronavirus hit There wasn't no more in person meeting. Frag swaps and I used to love coming to those meetings. Now everything gone virtual. Things, it's just not the same. But I will renew My membership Just so I can continue supporting this page.

I was a supporting member but my membership got Expired last year and then Coronavirus hit There wasn't no more in person meeting. Frag swaps and I used to love coming to those meetings. Now everything gone virtual. Things, it's just not the same. But I will renew My membership Just so I can continue supporting this page.
I still mail out gift cards :p So you can still win.

I agree with the in-person aspect. I miss those meetings a lot. We will get back to them as soon as it's safe, but right now we can give away more gift certificates by keeping them virtual, and keep everyone safe.

I don't support the page because of the winnings. I support the page because the love of the hobby and You guys been very informative. Anything that happened to my tank? From my started until now, I can always depend on you guys to ask questions. And I've been A supporting member for two years in a row This will be my third year What really happened is that I replaced my Banking information And change debit cards. So The autodraft that would be taken out of my account every year for my membership I just didn't Update my new information.

I don't support the page because of the winnings. I support the page because the love of the hobby and You guys been very informative. Anything that happened to my tank? From my started until now, I can always depend on you guys to ask questions. And I've been A supporting member for two years in a row This will be my third year What really happened is that I replaced my Banking information And change debit cards. So The autodraft that would be taken out of my account every year for my membership I just didn't Update my new information.
All good man! We appreciate you!!

I don't recall how long I've been on here but I was pretty active for a while. Now I seldom pop in. It seems when I'm motivated to fix what plagues my tank I hop back on and always get help. I bet there is at least one year I never logged on. But I maintain my membership because this group has helped me out of more situations than I can count. In fact I found a temporary home for every one of my fish when my tank leaked 3 years back. I was willing to give them away but a club member took them in a returned them healthy weeks later. That might have been the first time I logged on that year. Maybe not the ideal member but I support the club.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

I still mail out gift cards :p So you can still win.

I agree with the in-person aspect. I miss those meetings a lot. We will get back to them as soon as it's safe, but right now we can give away more gift certificates by keeping them virtual, and keep everyone safe.
I just got my gift certificate in the mail from the last virtual meeting! I miss the meetings too was never even able to get my arc t shirt i bought cuz of the damn rona

Free stuff for newbs? I need to get on that action.

I’ve got a couple more weeks before I’m going to start adding some coral, but I haven’t forgotten about the Kenya Tree. It’s cool looking.

Back